Search :                       

QuOTe fEr d" wEEk!!!

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older Then it dawned on me . . . they were cramming for their finals.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jus ven u think dat u have HEARD IT ALL...!!!

"You, know I am not sure, but I think dat it maybe because I have seen your handwriting(yesterday) that I feel more comfortable speaking to you." I had known this gal for what 4 months now. We used to have coffee every other day where we spent time cribbing about team mates and tech leads alike. Ordinarily, this is the last statement you would expect in such a scenario. But such out of the blue comments are not out of common place once you are acquainted to someone like Nisha Unni :)

No siree... nothin is out of common place with this gal... You would have almost instantaneous variations from this extremely mature bhuji (read wunderkid) to this little kiddish gal who shud ideally be sitting in kindergarden...."Enikku pathu biscuit venam... ippol venam... ippol thanne venam"... Ha ha.... married is one word you would definitely never associate her with in these instances.

Today, incidently is her last day in India (atleast for a long time).... "E Lufthansa plane enganne ondu... Nalla plane aanengile njaan pokullu... Rohit aarodengilum choodikkumo e plane enganne undennu"... Che... no more of all the silliness... no more of all the cribbin... no more flashes of lightning smiles (dat cud zap all ur worries in an instant, as if they were non-existent) its gonna be a dull couple of years in McAfee (or watevr period it is dat I am going to remain in this company)

He he... its not really been very different over the previous 22 years of my life either... Meet new friends... become close friends.... change city town all over again... meet new friends... become good friends... wat is surprisin though is that in all these years I have never grown tired of this routine... Maybe its coz every time I have such a thought, GOD sends me a whole new lot of 'GEM of a friend' like I had in Nish.... which reminds me... Vini is town for a couple of days... Have to figure some excuse and run out of office early tomorrow... Have to meet her somewhere around afternoon. (one of u please remind me round about)

I know its short notice considerin that it is already 1:52 am... That leaves you with less than 15 hours to find this blog... stay awake for the whole period that you attempt to read this... Make three continous trips to the bathroom( to wash your face) and then find your mobile and set an alarm ... wow ... you have your work cut out for you...

What am I doing awake so late into the night you ask??? Well, I am with a couple of office mates... celebrating i think.... the host is happy that he has finally gotten hands on Moto Ming(A- 1200) ... less about the fact that it is touch screen and more about the fact that it is Open Source ( so that he can code applications for the same)... wow... some people live in a totally different realm of life dont they... I have really met a different breed of people after coming here (b'lore) i mean... The other day i met this chap in Wipro VLSI... You did think that he was having an orgasm talking about the latest Intel sheets... 'Did you see the slope on the V-I curve it seems?' Ha ha... wonder if anything will ever surprise me now.

Time will tell.... In the meanwhile, I have got bigger and more important questions that need answering now... Like... Will I even manage to complete two out of the three tasks for which my latest deadline has been set... Will I even see the hint of a raise this year ( much less a promotion)... And even more importantly will I make it to office tomorrow in time... :) after the hefty dinner (nothin short of 6 chicken legs, two lime juices, one bottle of fanta one plate of chicken fried rice, loads of peanuts, more hyderabradi chicken and even fried fish... Indi Joe buffets were never this good)... mayb i shud buy this dude a mobile once every week.. ;)

No comments: