Search :                       

QuOTe fEr d" wEEk!!!

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older Then it dawned on me . . . they were cramming for their finals.

Friday, April 6, 2007

Google tried to frame me!!!!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, if there is any truth to that saying, what you are gonna see today will be nothin short of a novel. How, i would luv to go into detail about the backdrop, the contexts and the backstage drama that surrounded these 'non-incidental-works of art'. Unfortunately, neither lady luck, nor the mistress of time seems to be in the mood to shower their special blessings upon me and there is just so much piling up on me that there mite just be an avalanche breakdown (kindly excuse the lingo -> After joinin software, the days of muggin up electronic jargon seem like good ol days to me.... wow... there is somethin
neither I nor any student of Hema Rani wud have ever thought they did say.. )

pseudo Thousand word instance 1:

When i blocked my blog a couple of days ago, thousands* of you asked me what happened. There were rumors, there were assumptions. There was a bandh in TN followed by one in AP. CNN IBN said, "Sachin slams Greg". Ya, I know it doesnt bear any relevance, but, you shud have seen the look on your face :-). You see, about a week ago I added google adsense on this page. About two days ago, the account got approved. The idea is that 'the all powerful google' -kindly ignore the volumes of sarcasm in that phrasing- puts RELEVANT ads on your page based on its contents. Well, I will let the picture do all the talking.



Now, I will admit that the whole idea of google ads was to generate revenue. But, that is definitely not the buisness I had in mind. For all the guys who had sent me well wishes for the same and added that they would come to support my buisness in whatever way they could, thank you for the genuine concern and 'guileless' intent but I guess I will have to dissappoint u. For all the gals(and Devassy) who had sent in applications, sorry... No openings

pseudo Thousand word instance 2, 3 and 4:

Dale Carnegie (renowned author and Leadership instructor), says that the there is a desire in every human that surpasses both his primal and carnal
instincts and that is the feeling of importance. Care to disagree? I am sure you will have different thoughts once you see what some people will do
to get anywhere within the frame outer ridges of the photo. I am sure that Orkut has done nothing but compound the same. :D






pseudo Thousand word instance 5:

Now dats wat i call culinary art:

If you are regular reader here, you probably have been wondering for a while now, what is that Dosa my manager keeps referring to. In the very very likely event that you have not read beyond the topic
or Date of the blog, you are definitely wondering what that grotesque image loaded just below is. I wont keep you all in suspense for much longer folks. This is it... However hard, it may be for you to believe
what you see below is (or atleast was intended to be) a DOSA. I guess this once and for all shatters the myth that there is some act of genius that eludes 'THE RGC'
If he can do this without using any toxic ingredients, well, there really isnt much else he cant do. Is there???



pseudo Thousand word instance 6:

Oh yeah, and we also went to Mysore last weekend. The trip was very ;;;;;;;;interesting;;;;;;;; and there is lots to write abt there also.. :)



* maybe divided by 20 and then further divided by 5. I guess you would have to divide by 5 once more to get the rite figure. Thanks Anphy
and Meera for ur genuine concern *sniff* (tears in my eyes rite now)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ithellaam kanda photos aa... valla puthiyathum ittukoode???

Confessions of a Born Procrastinator said...

hmmmmmmmmm....

aloochikaam?? ethu photos aa kanathethu ennu parayu... appozhu idam... :)

raghav said...

oh .. i thought u were not responding to the adsense ads .. now u are trying to grow ur business by putting up fotos on DEMAND huh .. hypocrite ! :P

nice fotos .. glad that u did not use mine instead of Devassy's ! :)

Confessions of a Born Procrastinator said...

he he... i was plannin to do some photo shop editin and put up urs as well, but, luckily i didnt have time for dat... :)

i checked up on the ads.. its gonna take a gazillion years to make any amount near substantial.

guess v will have to enhance the "U scratch my back and I scratch urs" program... :)

Gunner said...

i still couldn't figure out who you are???

Confessions of a Born Procrastinator said...

dear gunner...

u forgot our MOHAA sessions i c..