Search :                       

QuOTe fEr d" wEEk!!!

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older Then it dawned on me . . . they were cramming for their finals.

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Yet Another Achievement

Boo's log: February 1st, 2007

The first question you all are probably wondering is, y the hell is dat account named 'Yet Another Achievement'. Well, lets just put it this way..... procrastination and me, (till atleast my New Year Resolutions) have been going hand in hand for a long time now... We are the best of buds and almost never leave each other... There is a certain comfort (not to mention thrill) in completing things in just the nick of time. My best friends will definitely not agree with me on this one ( its a very essential criteria i maintain in choosin friends... :) .. atleast one of us has got 2 b prompt rite...;) )

So... here it is.. after putting it off ever since our Chickmaglur trip in.... wats the date... hmmm... crap... c... dis is wat i m talkin abt... memory leakage courtesy a la 'put off forever'... Oh here it is ... gud thing the photo's have a date on them... (02/02/2007)


Hmmmm... i just uploaded a photo right b4 d last line... wonder where dat one wud have ended up.... :)... ah well... Der is charachteristic number two of Rohit G. Mathews (my name folks.. no need to google it out to find out who the hell i m actually talkin abt)... Always living in the moment... Dynamism... What plan-van... we 'll deal with things as they come along.... dats wat experience has taught me... u can plan all u want... but u gonna end up on the track the OOPAR WALAH has set for you.. .and for the most it ends up better dan however well i can plan it... all except one aspect of my life... but, dat one's still an open chapter... lets jus c ver dat book closes... :))

Oh My GOD... so much philosophy... dat too in my first blog... nah... don wanna scare u guys off now do I????

Actually I have to take off now... Friend jus called... He's a waiting for me... We have a mission today... 'Theri vili' some dude who keeps givin crank calls n messages to my cousin... To all u guys out there doing this kinda stuff:

Like grow up man... This is the path of the ball-less male... No female is gonna be impressed by you or much less want to meet you.. .believe me : the anonymous admirer get nowhere... U like a gurl, u talk to her... Like a real man... Stop hiding behind all this electronic gadgetry... Its sad that u have to resort to stuff like anonymous messagin and all to get a girls attention...

And if dats not the purpose, and you just want to irritate the person, MAN... its about time u reflected back on ur life... Its seriously missing direction... Think about it... i am sure all of us like to be treated with respect.. Well do things that will command respect and not actions which project YOU to think of urself in a bad manner...

"IF you cant respect yourself, how do you expect the world too"

Chalo... dats my good deed for the day... Hope i fixed one life atleast... :)

Take care brother's and sisters... I promise i ll make my next blog a much tastier one to read... There is a lot of drama to look forward to, like:

a) One on one with team mate a la colleague... where will it end... Will I have to punch him in the nose or will sense prevail on both of us
b) Will I meet that HR chick that i hav been meaning to for abt a week now... time will tell... Valentine's Day is comin and its been a while since i did something crazy... ;)
(hey ... school friends ... neone remember Feb 13th 2002... he he... some memories are here to stay)
c) oh yeah ... and update on wat happens to ball-less jerks like the one i jus talked abt...

umma... luv ya all

No comments: