Search :                       

QuOTe fEr d" wEEk!!!

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older Then it dawned on me . . . they were cramming for their finals.

Friday, February 9, 2007

This is how I am....

Really... What I mean is, this is my 3rd post in only 6 days... ??? Am i jobless... am i overenthusiastic... Actually i dont know... What i do kno is dat, this is the way I am ??? I start off on a new venture more eager than the mallu virgin on his first night only to die down without the trace of a spark... What i mean to say is, while fer the first few days one might notice a plethora of blogs, come one month... oh well... U did have to hold a gun to my forehead to make me write the next ( if u r really hot, a strip dance mite achieve the same result... :) )

Well, its been about 10 hours now, and i dont seem to be gettin head or tail of who this 'Edit URL' is?? All i know is that the application i jus developed keeps failin with the dying words "Edit URL not found for...."............ ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

When i started this mornin i figured, ah well ... shud be a piece of cake... I mean with all the Search softwares out there " Edit URL, main tujhe dhoondke hi rahoonga ".... 4 latest mind blowing softwares and 19 cups of coffee later, "Amma Edit URL thaa Amma... Njaan paavam than amma" (General begger's cry)

Ah well... lets jus drop dat shall v... I mean... It always starts out this way... I end up finding the solution by myself anyways... What would life be without the challenges eh??? Poor Ganguly... had to thrown outta the team b4 he cud find form... Mayb he too tried all those Search Softwares to no avail... :)

One good thing though... Tomorrow is finally the weekend... ah!!!! Dat blissful period .... all dat sleep to look forward to... No Pressing Alt+Tab(switchin screens from Orkut to Learn Objective C) everytime you hear the manager tip toing nearby... No more toxicatin my blood with excess levels of caffeine every time a program crashes... (somehow i seem to keep gettin better at this all the time)... no more Damagin the ears with loud rock to accidently avoid hearin the words, "Ur next task will be... " from my manager or team mates... No more strainin my facial muscles to pretend to smile at a lotta people who i did rather Hang upside down from the ceiling from a ceiling fan (hands tied ofcourse) and use as a punchin bag or kickin bag for dat matter... (Ahhh... the very thot... so blissful ...so relievin)

wow... dats a lot of no more's...

Now dis may sound crazy, but, the me who said all those words above will be coming to office tomorrow (yes boys... u heard it rite... comin here on a Saturday... :))... Na,... don worry ... not for workin... (actually not completely for workin) , but, helpin out dis friend... U c,... Valentines Day is around the corner, and, needless to say, special arrangements need to be made... This mission is gonna blow a thousand bucks approximately.... he he...( Not havin a gal does save a lotta money doesn it)... Hope things work out for this fellow though... Dat shud help put us at the same financial level... he he ... aint i the devil.

In other news, tried to strategically claw my way into getting to meet our HR chick (thru an alternate contact point - also an HR lady -yes folks, the all too famous "If you wanna meet dat chick, be good friends with her close friend" routine, dat most chaps out der r all too familiar with)... needless to say .. . dat blew up in my face... I ended up, how do u put this 'slightly pissin off this contact point'... Her exact words (remarkably within a few minutes of initiatin conversation were), "Rohit G. Mathews... Did u say that??? I am never talking to you again"... Nothin dat cant be fixed, but, dat effectively ruins my plans fer this Valentines Day ( not dat i really wud hav done nething, but, atleast i got some reason to blame it on now... :) ) So unless u folks can come up with an alternate PLAN B (plz dont)... I will be savin a lotta money this Valentines Day as well ( yes folks... the eternal optimist is wat i am... U cud cut off my left hand and i did say... cool.,. now dat is one less body part i have to spent energy on or exercise)


Chalo... I am gonna stop borin u all now.. Moreover i did better get back to findin dat 'Edit URL'... Mayb the police officer who found Veerappan can help me out... Dont seem like der is any other raksha...

No comments: