Search :                       

QuOTe fEr d" wEEk!!!

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older Then it dawned on me . . . they were cramming for their finals.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The day I ate biscuits...

I keep this one as the title, coz, 'The day I ate biscuits', i promised myself that I would be writing a post soon. That is, if I managed to get thru the day. What happened you ask... well, that's yetAnotherStory. There's really not much "Adult" stuff (As it turns out, my sis has taken up reading the blog - so, I'm watching my words n all here :D). The news came as a shock to me. If i recall correctly, her exact words were 'Hey Rohitya, came across your blog. You were right, they are not very sisterly, but, they were very funny. I am reading it out to Mummy right now', she said as I began preparing my will and letter of resignation. Surely, there wouldn be much left of me, once mum read this blog.

The new readers are probably wondering, what kind of a casanova i must be. Fear not friends, for my romantic life has as many successes as Ajit Agarkar centuries, as Anupam Kher hair or president Bush testosterone. How google managed to interpret its contents and display 'relevant' ads of Gay dating sites to this day i not know.. What possibly might google gain from its attempts to 'purge' any shreds of my practically non-existent 'love life', by sabotaging it with ads from gay sites i do not know. I say practically non-existent coz only recently I made out with this really special beautiful girl... That counts for something right? Even if I were dreaming about it.

Its been more than a month since I wrote para one up there, so I am expecting this post to be published somewhere around July 2020. I would advise all ardent fans NOT to hold their breath on that, coz, improbable as it may sound, I HAVE been known to procrastinate... Shocker isnt it... I know... :D.

Well, to bring you guys update to date on whats been happening round about these parts, with the coming onslaught of exams havent really had much of a change to do something adventurous... Thats my latest excuse for sitting back home and sleeping. From what I can recall, apart from the really crazy in the moment naughty stuff I 've been doing(psst... shhhhhhhh... sis reads this blog remember), there's been the intra company cricket tournament I took part in last weekend(read as GOD knows how many months ago now) - the results of which will not be put up here, as they could tarnish my ego for a long time to come. Also, I dread my future kids* stumbling onto this post. (*the one's I adopt after every female on this planet rejects me)

Just got off the phone with Mum. Its at that exact moment that Mum called that certain colleagues decided to invite me for the new Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace", to which, being the classic comedian that I am, had to retort - Condom - No thanx. Already have one. Now to the ordinary(read as reasonably protective) mum, this might not be a problem. But, if you take into account the one hour lecture on AIDS I got (keep in mind - Mum to 23 year old son) the last time I went home, when she discovered that i was on phone with a girl, you get an idea of what I am talking about. Needless to say, this phone conversation with Mum didn last very long.

I really dont have much else to add over here. Just thought I did dust off the cobwebs that would probably have accumulated over here. From here its back to an an empty house for the weekend, because, I abandoned a weekend get away plan with the roomies - 'to study' for the exam coming next week. But, given that there is an 'entire' week to prepare for it, its probably gonna be sit bk n relax with some corny movies.

P.S. : The last line was written more than 4 months ago.. My duty today... Click the 'Publish' button... :)

No comments: